Thursday, October 8, 2009

The New Think Tank Episode 6: 10/7/09


THE THINK TANK, Week 6: 10/7/09

This week Big Papa Knockout and I return to the air with our special guest, Chinwe Nwadike who is a huge sports fan. I wanted to incorporate a female perspective on my show as THE THINK TANK is progressive thinking and politically correct. Not really! We run down the week that was in the NFL, do an NHL preview with Mikey Ogren, have a heated debate with The Skizzler about what year All Eyez on Me was released and if Jim Mora Jr. was out of line when he bashed Olinda Mare for missing two kicks against the Bears. From my perspective, this was one of the better shows we have had in awhile. I do hope you enjoy, and thanks for listening!

PART 1



PART 2 (Only 12 Minutes)



PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment